Hair Extensions - Services
Got Hair? Need Hair? Want Thicker Hair? Want Longer Hair? Want Hi-lights with out chemicals? Bad Hair Cut? All you need is Hair Extensions!!! Don't Worry...they are AFFORDABLE!!!
(Also known as Micro Beads or Cold Fusion)
Bundles have 25 pieces. The hair comes in silky straight or wavy/curly. The silky straight hair only comes in 18" in length. The wavy/curly gives you the option of 18" or 24" in length. With these Micro-cylinders we will expertly link the extensions to your existing hair; avoiding any contact with glues, waxes and weaves. These hair extensions are made from Remy Human Hair and are completely reusable and so easy to maintain.
Bundles have 25 pieces. The hair comes in silky straight or wavy/curly. The silky straight hair only comes in 18" in length. The wavy/curly gives you the option of 18" or 24" in length.
All prices given during the consultation will include hair, application of hair with cut and style.
(Removal of old extensions and the coloring of your hair is an extra cost.)
The removal is done with a specialized product to make the bond crystallize, keeping the removal very gentle and non-damaging to your hair.
The extensions last an average of 3-4 months with proper care.
*We require a 50% deposit for extensions on the date that you make the appointment.*
Cinderella hair extensions are available in many different lengths ranging from 8" to 24". To thicken up thin hair can range around $200 to $300. It is best to come in for a FREE consultation with us to calculate how much hair you would need exactly.
The extensions last an average of up to 4-6 months with proper care.
The price includes the hair, application of the hair, cut & style.
(Removal of old extensions and coloring your hair is an extra cost).
Applying Extensions Bought By You
We are often asked to apply hair that is purchased by a client. We are happy to do this for our clients.
We are able to apply most hair extension brands with a strand by strand method of attachment.
We also do sewn in braided weaves and can bond weaves.
*We require a 50% deposit for extensions on the date that you make the appointment*
Half Bond/Micro Bond Extensions
If you have thin, fine hair then the bonds of the extensions may be too big and visible, as well as too heavy for your hair type. If that is the case we can do half bonds, or micro bonds. This will take away some of the weigh/tension on your fine hair, as well as making the bonds less visible.
If you require half bonds we are more then willing to do this for you. However, because it is a very timely process we do charge an additional fee per applied bundle.
The removal of Fusion Hair Extensions is done with a specialized product to make the bond crystallize, keeping the removal very gentle and non-damaging to your hair.
Micro Bead Hair Extensions are not removed as they are reusable. The service is a 'Pull-Up" where the bead is loosened and the hair extension is pulled up.
Application and After care of Hair Extensions
How Hair Extensions are applied and cared for.
The extensions take an average of about a half an hour per bundle to install.
When you come in for your appointment we will wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo to remove any built up products on your hair before applying the extensions to ensure a secure hold.
Prices do include cut and style following the application.
How To Care For Your Extensions
1. Do not shampoo for 24 hours. Always wash your hair with your head up, or back like in a shower, and not tilted forward. Avoid getting conditioner on the bonds of the hair. Never dry with a scrubbing action, instead wrap with a towel to absorb the water. Always dry bonds to prevent breakdown.
2. Run your fingers between the bonds every day to keep extensions from matting together. It is very important to be gentle with your hair extensions. They are attached to small amounts of your own hair. While hair extensions themselves will not harm your hair, rough handling of them will pull your hair and may cause damage.
3. Brush the extensions once a day, or the amount recommended by your stylist, with the recommended hair extension brush. Start in the nape of your neck and work your way up. Always pull extensions into a soft scrunchie while sleeping to prevent tangling. Never go to bed with wet hair. If you sleep restlessly or you have very fine hair in the front, it is recommended that you sleep with a soft head band on. This protects your delicate hairs in the front.
4. It is best to return to the salon in 6-8 weeks for a checkup service. If you live too far away to make it here easily, please come back if you have any problems such as tangling or excess loss of extensions. We request that you at least come back for a 3 month checkup.
5. Curling irons, flat irons and hot rollers may be used, but must be kept at an adequate distance away from the bonds.
6. Activities taking place in a constant, damp environment such as aerobics, steam baths or saunas may lessen the longevity of the extensions. Dry your bonds as soon as possible after any of these activities. Precautions should be taken to avoid these conditions being repeated.
7. Seawater and pools can cause the bonds to break down due to the chemicals and constant damp environment. To minimize these effects, wet hair completely in a shower and apply a conditioner to the ends. After swimming, shampoo and blow-dry the bonds to prevent bond breakdown. In addition, swimming without tying your hair back securely will cause the hair to tangle.
8. Some extension loss is normal and to be expected. Expect to lose 1-4 extensions a month. Average client hair loss is 50-150 hairs a day. A full head application covers approximately 1/3 of the head. You can expect to see a small quantity of naturally released hairs trapped in the attachments after some time. This is normal and should not be interpreted as hairs pulled out of the scalp by the extensions themselves. Daily brushing close to the scalp, and finger separation of the applied strands, will avoid the matting that could be caused by the hair loss.
And of course you can always call us with any other questions or concerns.